I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
Finding a place to live your story and call home takes a team of people who care deeply for others and the places they are from.
- A decade in project management and sales experience
- 7 years in creative marketing
- Managing multi-million-dollar accounts in aggressive negotiation deals
- Playing, coaching, & watching the beautiful game of soccer
- Wandering Seattle neighborhoods with my tribe
- Hunting down the perfect coffee and pastry combination on Saturday mornings
- Spending the day in my garden
With my diverse background I’ve collected lots of skills that have been added to my toolbelt from understanding how to engage with buyers through a marketing lens to managing complex deals and negotiations. I have dedicated myself to continuous improvement and excel at finding solutions.
In starting to explore a new career path I knew that I wanted to find a team that stood out as successful in their field so I could surround myself by the best. At Metropolist I found not only a team who was the best but who continues to learn and grow. I thrive in an environment that is collaborative and future minded. Here that spirit is in the DNA and fueled by a desire to help the people in our community find the dream they are chasing.