I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings Get Updates From Me
…because I have the freedom to serve our community personally and professionally in an authentic way.
- Started sweeping sawdust after school and during summers at my dad’s cabinet shop
- Extensive background in finish casework
- Cabinet Installer for 4 years
- Project Manager for Commercial Cabinet Company for 25+ years
- 2013 Awarded “”Rookie of the Year”” for outstanding service in a new profession
- Bragging about my amazing identical twin daughters
- Everything and anything Real Estate
- Participating in community resources like after-school programs, community centers, and food banks
- Empowering people struggling with substance abuse
- Giving back to the community and programs that supported him as a single, full-time gay Dad like trail crew and Hiawatha.
My goal is always to make sure your interests come first. I use my finely tuned negotiating skills to craft that winning offer on your first home or to find that perfect buyer who can’t live without the house you are selling.
I pride myself on keeping up with market trends, continuing education, and offering resources to make your experience working with me exceptional.
I’m just going to say it, It’s not a “”Good Ol’ Boys”” real estate brokerage. Metropolist aligns with my values. I’m proud to say we stand for equality and the whole community. Metropolist offers support, ongoing education, and resources that I can pass on to my clients and community.