- Date November 29, 2023
- Time 1pm - 4:30pm
- Instructor Chad Zinda
- Clock Hours 3.5 clock hours
- Cost $30 (Always FREE for Metropolists)
Metropolist SODO 2931 1st Ave S, Suite A, Seattle WA 98134
OPERATION EVOLVE: Annie Fitzsimmons helps us explore our evolving Agency Law and Industry Practices
Join Annie Fitzsimmons, Washington Realtors Legal Hotline expert, as she leads us through the nuances and best practices necessary with the January 2024 Agency Law revisions
We are thrilled to welcome Annie to the Learning Lab to lead our deep dive into the pivotal Washington State agency law changes effective January 2024. Changes that are sure to shake up our marketplace and significantly change the way we operate with our clients on many levels.
In this class, you will learn to:
* Embrace new client service protocols,
* Understand the depth and breadth of these legal changes, important contract implications, and the impact they have on both buyers and sellers,
* Amplify your earning potential, by elevating your professionalism which is always rooted in legal and regulatory best practices.
By the end of the class, you will be well-equipped to address consumer expectations and embrace these changes without missing a step.
As always, clock-hour classes in our Learning Lab are designed to create a dynamic learning experience that emphasizes collaboration, the sharing of best practices, and FUN!