- Date Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time 10 am - 1 pm (3 clock hours)
- Instructor Chad Zinda and others
- Clock Hours 3
- Cost $20 (Always FREE for Metropolists)
Turn Your Next Open House into a Block Party
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 Turn your next open house into a must-attend event!
Want to be the talk of the neighborhood?
Looking to attract your next client with ease?
Ready to master the art of an open house?
Do you want to capitalize on or create foot traffic? This is the class for you.
Learn how to turn your next open house into an event the neighbors and other curious onlookers won’t want to miss.
The instructor and guest speakers will:
- Teach you how to spot the opportunities before they’re missed,
- Show you how to identify the possibilities and show you the fun, creative ways to build instant rapport with open house visitors,
- Give you the tools and language to turn difficult personalities into prospective clients!
Make your next open house a memorable (and money-making!) event that leaves an impact!
All of our Learning Lab event fees go to support our Community Partner, R.E.A.C.H.